[thelist] Opensrs strangeness after coffee

Daniel Medley dm at lgcy.com
Sat Mar 8 10:43:01 CST 2003

Okay, I had to repost because I couldn't handle the misspelling in the
subject line. No sleep, baby in arms . . . yeah.

I realize that I should direct this slightly off topic question elsewhere,
but it's the weekend and Tucows isn't available.

When I try to log into domain management I get an invalid name and password
error. I know I'm using the correct name and password as I've used them in
the past.

Anyone else had any problems logging into opensrs?

Daniel