[thelist] IE installation problem

Barry mail at polisource.com
Mon Mar 10 04:51:02 CST 2003

Can someone tell me how to install the version of IE at http://browsers.evolt.org/download.php?/ie/32bit/5.0/ie5setup.zip ? I saved it to my desktop and unzipped it, but all I see is a long list of files with no indication of which file opens the actual browser and no readme file. I already have IE 6, NS 7 and Opera 7 installed. I'm using Windows XP.

Also, if I have to chose one version of IE to test my webpages on, besides IE 6, is IE 5.0 the best choice?