[thelist] All CSS website - please check

kristina ml at kfxdesign.net
Mon Mar 10 10:31:07 CST 2003

Aaron,

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, at 11:25:13 [GMT -0500] Aaron wrote:

s> The one thing I'm worried about is the orange navigation box. I
s> want that to render correctly and think it might break in different
s> browsers. Anyone have this problem?

  fine on Phoenix W2k - although the words  "increase communication."
  are right on the horizontal line, doesn't look quite right.  If
  you'd like a screenshot email me off-list...

  Does the same in Mozilla - and the links in the orange box are
  further from the top of the box than the bottom - which is the same
  in Phoenix

  Looks fine in IE6/W2k

--
hth