[thelist] All CSS website - please check

Chris H chris123 at magma.ca
Mon Mar 10 10:42:01 CST 2003

On Monday 10 March 2003 11:04 am, { schaapy } wrote:
> Hey guys, I'm working on a project here at work and get to do it all in
> CSS. For the most part I finished the template and hoping you all can look
> it over.
>
> Right now I only have it tested on a Mac using IE 5, NN 7.0, NN 4.x. Can
> you guys take a peek at it and make sure everything looks good in different
> browsers?
>
> Site: http://www.morriscommunity.com/
> CSS: http://www.morriscommunity.com/css/tasty.css
>
> Any help would be great guys :-)

Greetings.

New to the list and have been lurking for a few days to see whats up.
Interesting discussions so far and very helpfull and timely. Wrt to your
questions, checks out fine with Linux/Konqueror and Moz 1.2.1 production
release. HTH's

One thing I dont understand however is the design element of repeating the nav
links in the header and the left side panel. What is the rational here as I
would like to understand it.

/ch