[thelist] SQL Server DTS Job

Mike Carlson domitianx at domitianx.com
Mon Mar 10 14:12:01 CST 2003

I am trying to build a DTS job that will pull all the records from a
table that meets a certain criteria and then update all the
corresponding records in another table with the information from the
first.

I know I could grab all the records I want in an array, then loop
through the array and update each record individually, but I was hoping
there would be a more efficient way of doing it. I am researching
lookups, but I haven't quite got my head wrapped around that.

-Mike