[thelist] Web Traffic Software

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Mar 10 15:32:22 CST 2003

I always advocate for Analog (http://www.analog.cx/).

Once you get familiar with the config file, you can run custom reports
like you need in this instance in no time ... without having a lot of
overhead of it doing a billions things you _don't_ want it to do ...

It's not fancy, but way powerful and free and runs on all platforms
except pre-Atari 800.

And it nicely will insert your own style sheet if you wish.

I've used other packages, including some mentioned here already, and
have found Analog to suit my needs better than any others I've tried.

On Monday, March 10, 2003, at 02:20  PM, Rob Smith wrote:
> It has been requested that I locate a product solution with which to
> monitor
> our web site and the users country were they are looking at our site
> from.
> Specifically we need to find out who's accessing our site from Japan
> vs.
> China.

Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital