[thelist] Web Traffic Software

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Mar 10 17:33:01 CST 2003

On Monday, March 10, 2003, at 05:19  PM, Paul Bennett wrote:
>> The Rosetta Stone for me was the bigbyreport.cfg file which is in the
>> examples folder of the precompiled version (for Windows, at least).
>
> Do you have a link to this file, Erik? Or can you take out your server
> info and post it on your site somewhere? I too have struggled with the
> intricacies of  awstats, so would appreciate a helpful file like this.

The best way to figure it out is to play with it, but it's easy to
install analog and download some logfiles locally(easy as unzipping on
Win) (also played with the Mac OS 9 version a few years ago and it was
likewise as easy)  ... but ...

Here's the extensively commented file that comes with it:
gozz.com/temporary/bigbyrep.txt

Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital
<http://goZz.com/>