[thelist] All CSS website - please check

elin tjerngren. artopod elin at artopod.se
Tue Mar 11 06:19:09 CST 2003

From:           	{ schaapy } <list01 at theparagon.org>
> So what should I do to accommodate this? How should I code it differently
> so that my site works?

Stef is right, I would try this:

#topframe { position: relative, }
#banner, #mainnav { float: left; }

Change places of banner and mainnav in your html page - since you want the
mainnav first (on the left side).
And skip all that says position: absolute in your css, and also skip the
height of the #topframe. I'd use margin or padding to get the spaces
between the elements. This means it would flow better whatever size of the
text.

#container should be relative too - but then you must change the html of
too.

Hth,
/Elin, http://artopod.com