[thelist] Andrew's drill-down problem (was: Select - forms)

Kae Verens kverens at contactjuggling.org
Tue Mar 11 09:58:06 CST 2003

Chris Marsh wrote:
> I don't know *anyone* who gets confused by what county they're in.
> Having said this; if *you* do, then remove that confusion by removing
> the requirement for the user to make any decision based on county.

On a related note, I get confused by people insisting I tell them what
my "zip code" is, and refusing to let me submit the form until I do... I
am not in the US - I don't have a zip code. I wish people wouldn't ask
for non-optional country and zip code fields in the same form - in a lot
of cases they are exclusive.

> Can this thread die now? Please? Pretty please?

yeah - sorry for the nonontopical (cool - must patent the use of that
word) reply

--
        pay  |      http://www.webworks.ie      |  bee