[thelist] PHP in Dreamweaver

Chris Spruck cspruck at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 12 02:11:54 CST 2003

At 00:17 3/12/2003 -0600, Russ wrote:
>I'm making my way into PHP for a project and I'm curious if anyone's
>using Dreamweaver MX as an authoring environment for PHP, and if so, is
>there any way/plug-in, etc. that I can use to display variables, etc. in
>the display view?

Not sure if this will do exactly what you need, since I haven't used it myself yet, but take a look at the free PHAkt plugin for MX.

http://www.interakt.ro/products/PHAkt/index.php

Also, if you can make heads or tails of it, try to search Macromedia's Dreamweaver Exchange area for PHP extensions.

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm - look for Search Exchanges on that page (jeez, have they made the site a pain in the neck!)

Hope this helped!

Chris