[thelist] Login PHp User Management

Andrew andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 05:50:24 CST 2003

Hi all I am looking for a very basic skelatal user login system using php and
MySQL  I have looked on Hotscripts and I am not really interested in any of the
stuff there.

I would rather start from scratch using a very good trutorial that covers the
pit falls or use a very basic script that I can build on.

I think it is important that the code is robust enough to be portable from local
to live server and thereby considerate to different config settings as this is
not the case with most of the pre writtem jumble sale of code out there.

Andrew