[thelist] status bar removal

Edward George ed at suppose.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 12:00:15 CST 2003

Here here, <rant>
It's bad enough that IE6 removes its status bar randomly as it is.
What I really hate is when someone resizes the window
Cause then ie thinks that I like it at that size at it takes forever of
resizing windows to make it stop and go back to my preferred size.
But then I know that it's my fault for using ie as my general surfing
browser.
</rant>