[thelist] JavaScript passes form POST?

VanSchoick, Jonathan Jonathan.VanSchoick at ibx.com
Fri Mar 14 09:50:59 CST 2003

Here's the deal:

Web form submits via POST to a Perl script. Perl writes the HTML output.

But, the powers that be want to use JavaScript to open up the window
(controlling placement and sizing). How do I send the POST info through the
Pop Up script so that the Perl page can read the input?

Wouldn't it be something like:
<form name="quiz" action="javascript:mySpecialPrettyPopUp('quiz_results.pl',
document.quiz)">

I think it's friday and I'm being dense, but this ain't working. Any
thoughts/help are appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
do not distribute and delete the original message.
Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown.
Thank you for your compliance.