[thelist] glasshaus gone...

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Fri Mar 14 18:25:42 CST 2003

At 10:32 AM 3/14/3, aardvark wrote:
> no idea on what's gonna happen other than this note on the site...

fwiw, it's even a bigger deal than that... from what I'm reading online the
parent company, Peer Information Group Ltd., also owned Wrox, TECT,
CurlingStone, and friends of Ed books, and a number of technical sites.
There are a lot of people affected by this, but I'm hoping that new
structures snap into place by next week....

jd

John Dowdell, Macromedia Developer Support, San Francisco
(Best to reply on-list, to avoid my mighty spam filters!)
Technotes: http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/
Column: http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/jd_forum/
Technical daily diary: http://www.macromedia.com/go/blog_jd