[thelist] TIP: Got an error and can't figure it out?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 14:06:00 CST 2003

--- "Chris W. Parker" <cparker at swatgear.com> wrote:

> Moral of the story: explain your problem to someone or something
> (in my case Outlook) and see if that doesn't help the gears in your
> brain to start turning again.

+1!

I just had to chime in on this one because I have found this concept
so helpful to me. Heck, open a text editor and type in your question,
you'd be surprised what that will do for you.

On that topic, this kind of steps *ever so slightly* into the realm
of extreme programming in a way, where "two heads are better than
one" type of thing. Its an interesting concept, I'm not sure if
anyone has really applied it to the web world yet though - especially
in these economically difficult times.

http://www.extremeprogramming.org/

Tom

=====