[thelist] [DHTML] Elements with the same ID

Martin martinmc116 at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 19 02:45:31 CST 2003

Most replies intent on helping end with..
Cheers,
so-in-so
or
Hope this helps,
so-in-so

I started reading my email from thelist and came across the message in reply
to Erik's question about the id's and it came across quite derogatory.  The
thing I appreciate about cyberspace is the genuine friendly assistance aimed
at everyone making an effort in cyberspace.  The reply I read, tainted by my
own subjectiveness, came across like a blow to the head.  If I read into the
response foo1 and foo! == FOOL, my oversensitive error. Otherwise, my
comments were aimed at civil cyberspace interactions.  I want to feel like
my low-level questions will be addressed with dignity, not headswollen
retorts.  I guess I'm a bit touchy, I've heard 15 years of Customer Service
can get to you.  I apologize for the less-than-geek misunderstanding.  Gimme
time, I'll get there.
Geek-wanna-be,
Martin