[thelist] problem with div align in opera

Scott Harman scott at enteractiontv.com
Thu Mar 20 07:32:50 CST 2003

IE6.01 Sp1 on XP renders fine
Mozilla gecko 1.3 (build 20030312) renders the same - except that it is
centered (rather than being left 5px and down 5px on ie)
NS 7.0 (gecko 1.02 build 20030208) renders exactly the same ask mozilla
1.3
Image took approx 3 seconds to load in NS however.

HTH

Scott
(All running under XP - will confirm in Mandrake 9.0 with Mozilla when
have time this arvo)