[thelist] glasshaus gone...

RUST Randal RRust at COVANSYS.com
Thu Mar 20 07:54:54 CST 2003

DESCHAMPS Stéphane said:

> Does anyone know what they'll do with their stocks of books?

> Should one rush to amazon et al. and quickly order every
> interesting book while they last?

That's a great question. I've been wondering that myself. And need to take the opportunity to plug their "Practival Web Database Design [1]" book that Rudy co-authored. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to quickly learn how to do a lot of SQL queries. This book has paid for itself ten-fold already, and I haven't even read the whole thing yet.

[1]http://www.glasshaus.com/bookInfo.asp?bookId=72