[thelist] Re:How to tackle this? (Sarah Heffron)

Scott Harman scott at enteractiontv.com
Thu Mar 20 16:04:30 CST 2003

It may well be worth you contacting Martin at snailsource
www.snailsource.com
Hi particular calendar was written as a plugin to phpBB which does work
quite nicely.

If it's supposed to be a multi-user scheduling (with each user able to see
each other's scheduling) there may be less time intensive methods of
achieving this.
I'm afraid that the only one's I've looked at have been designed to
integrate with forums, and any modifications I've worked on have been with
logic purely for my own purposes!

Afraid I can't help more - but if you lurk around the cooker at
www.mojavelinux.com a few of the guys there may be able to help out - or
even help you repurpose some of their own work!

HTH

Scotty