[thelist] document function in xslt

Mark Kennedy mark at eurogamer.net
Fri Mar 21 05:18:27 CST 2003

I think it would be a bit odd for the processor to re-parse the input file every
time you reference the variable, so I think you'll be ok there.  Although maybe
you should select the root node instead of the top level element in case you
want to access that later (I dunno why you'd want to do that, but then you never
know :-).

Mark