[thelist] Tutorial - step-by-step Linux install to make server

abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Fri Mar 21 08:11:02 CST 2003

On Fri March 21 2003 4:22 am, Hugh Blair wrote:
> I've found a bit of hand-holding help online but it all assumes
> some GUI.

One other source, linuxchix is currently offering a course on networking, it
only just started so you may not want to wait for the lessons, but they use
the command line. I'm waiting for the course to start -- they're still trying
to tell people how to su - to root so they can start the networking. The one
teaching is the one that got my network going.

course mail list:

<abbey />