[thelist] OT: Microsft search (was outlook express file extension)

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Sat Mar 22 08:52:43 CST 2003

Anthony Baratta
>>At 10:38 AM 3/21/2003, rudy wrote:
>>would it surprise you to learn that i searched on the microsoft site for
>>about a half hour for any help related to outlook express and did not find
>>this page

>No it wouldn't. I hate the way MSDN Search works. It's basically horribly
>broken and I can't believe that MS allows such a pathetic tool to be
>publicly available.

MS search is easily bettered by a google of their site.

<tip author="Liam Delahunty" type="search a site with google">
site:www.sitename.tld search terms
</tip>

Kind regards, Liam Delahunty, Mega Products Limited
http://www.megaproducts.co.uk/ web design, programming, e-commerce
http://www.onlinesales.co.uk/ Open Source PHP/MySQL E-commerce App.
http://www.britstream.com/ Hosting/ Domain Names Fr