[thelist] 301 or 302 redirects

Dave Nelson dnelson at netbank.com
Sat Mar 22 15:21:44 CST 2003

How do I implement 301/302 redirects on a Netscape Enterprise 4.1 server?

I have decided that I want to use server redirects when I launch my new web
site so that search engines and customers with book marks will be redirected
to the new web page. Only a dozen files or so are changing URLs, so I
thought it wouldn't be to hard.

But I have been searching for instructions on how to implement 301 or 302
redirects for a while now and I am stumped. I cannot find anything on the
Netscape web site about 301 or 302 redirects, and Google has been helpful in
finding other people asking how, but no solution.