[thelist] Delete all FP Code

Wil Cone wil at inaridesign.com
Tue Mar 18 22:21:29 CST 2003

I've been in a similar situation myself. Believe me, I sympathize. I too
would recommend checking out HTML Tidy: <http://tidy.sourceforge.net/>.
I think your best bet though is to construct some carefully thought-out
regular expression-based search & replace functions and run them
site-wide. If you build your expressions up slowly and run tests along
the way, you can see how well they're working and if/how you need to
tweak them.

Best of luck.

- Wil