[thelist] Iconography - Common Elements

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Mon Mar 24 02:53:18 CST 2003

<french guy>
FYI I don't mind a fleur-de-lys as it is thought of as Quebecian here, although in a strict France-to-France historical point of view the fleur-de-lys is associated monarchy, and since we have had a revolution and all that, and that in some regions of France it is still a bit touchy 200 years afterwards, I'd go with the language descriptor rather, as was suggested earlier.
</french guy>

HTH
stef