[thelist] ASP Error Reporting

Chris Marsh chris at ecleanuk.com
Tue Mar 25 07:10:49 CST 2003

Dear all

Thanks for all the responses; very useful without exception. I was
looking for a robust, extensible solution that I could easily and
quickly deploy on existing sites by adding a line or two of code to
every page. Having now gained a thorough understanding of ASP error
handling, I have decided to implement an interim solution that does what
I want, although not particularly elegantly. I guess I'll produce
something a bit better when time permits...

Thanks again.

Regards

Chris Marsh

"It's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers
that might be wrong."    - Richard Feynman