[thelist] PM-type Tools

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Tue Mar 25 16:25:59 CST 2003

I'm hoping to gather a little bit of information on some tools for
Project Management--I've built several of my own, for my own purposes
and utilizing the technologies of my choice, but now I'm trying to
locate some decent, possibly open-source options for:

Time Tracking & Project Management

But, I mean that down to a more granular level.  I want to be able to
not only track costs, but track things like utilization and
productivity, cost (billable rate versus billed rate, etc.), if any such
animal exists.

Any ideas and/or recommendations of packages to check-out would be
great.  I'm not opposed to a for-purchase option, but I want something
that can be used in a smaller organization.

Thanks in advance,

Russ
(who may repeat this because he's not seen messages since late this
a.m.)