[thelist] CSS spacing around block elements

Koutoulas, Pete PKOUTOUL at Fayette.k12.ky.us
Wed Mar 26 14:14:42 CST 2003

On Wednesday, March 26, 2003 3:04 PM, MaKo wrote:

>> What is the correct CSS attribute to attach to block text elements
>> (p, h1, h2, etc.) to reduce the spacing that is inserted by default
>> after the element?
>
> usually margin.
>
> p { margin-top: 0px;
>     margin-bottom: 0px;
>     }

Thanks, MaKo. I have tried that in the past and it seems to work only in
some cases but not in others. At least in IE 6, for example, it seems to
only reduce the spacing after head elements but not after p elements.

    [ pete ]

This student or staff email originated from Fayette County Public Schools in
Lexington, KY.
Please report instances of abuse or inappropriate content to
postmaster at fcps.net