[thelist] ASP & weird variables...

Erik Bennett ebennett at ecasd.k12.wi.us
Thu Mar 27 15:28:59 CST 2003

Probably not the most descriptive subject, but hopefully this will pull all
the ASP heads in. :-)

As I've stated before, I'm "enhancing" a web application for our new
helpdesk software. The thing is, all of their pages set background colors
and such with variables. (You know, bgcolor="<% = backgroundcolor %>") but
yet, I can't find where these are coming from. They're not being set within
the page. I checked the frame pages (yes, it's stuck in frames) and I can't
find where it's coming from in there either. They use cookies, so is it
possible all that info could be stored in a cookie? The other odd thing is,
when you call a page on it's own without the frames, it still displays the
proper backgrounds and fonts. But mine won't! ARGH!

So, does anyone know how I can find out where these variables are coming
from? I'm totally lost.

TIA,
Erik

      Erik Bennett