[thelist] Cross Browser Check - PHP

m horan mhoran at tcd.ie
Fri Mar 28 05:38:21 CST 2003

Hi Everyone
I'm new to this list and hopefully my question is relevant.
I'm trying to write/find a PHP script that will do a browser check
for netscape 4.x, netscape 6.x + and explorer 5.x + and use
the correct pre-defined style sheet.

I've done a fair bit of surfing PHP sites and was surprised to find that
there are no
scripts that match the above case - there seems to be lots of scripts
to test for just explorer or netscape.  (My PHP knowledge is adequate)
but I don't even know where to start with writing this script.

Any help or URL's would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
mob