[thelist] Multi-language site infrastructure?

Administrative HQ english_offline at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 08:14:16 CST 2003

  Yahoo! - My Yahoo! - Help

 Mail

  Addresses

  Calendar

  Notepad

 english_offline at yahoo.com [Sign Out]
Check Mail    Compose
 Mail Upgrades - Search Mail - Mail Options

Check Other Mail [Edit]
  newmail.net
  postkassa.no

  Folders [Add]
    Inbox (1)
    Draft
    Sent
    Bulk  [Empty]
    Trash  [Empty]
 My Folders [Hide]
    Feldheim

 Check your Credit
In Seconds!

 Find
Old Friends

 Check For Your Y!
Mail Fax Number

 Plan to Sell
or Buy a Home
this Spring?

Previous  |  Next  |  Back to Messages  Printable View
-  Brief Headers

           as attachmentinline text
  Move to folder... Inbox Feldheim [New Folder]

  This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark
as Unread ]