[thelist] HTML: Simluating OPTGROUP in IE 5

Jasen Smith jasent at chartermi.net
Sun Mar 30 22:02:25 CST 2003

I removed myself from this list months ago.

My account is no longer active and I cannot log in to even take my self off
the list again.

I have tried emailing to the site itself and explained my problem and asked
to be removed and no one has the courtesy to follow up.

I do not want 600 email a week!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting mad at this point and will ask my IP to ban your whole domain.

TAKE ME OFF THE LIST NOW PLEASE!!!