[thelist] SQL Assistance

Michele Foster michele at wusc.ca
Tue Apr 1 13:41:05 CST 2003

Thanks for the suggestions guys... I just got pulled off the project to get back to work on the web site .. and the boss has decided he doesn't care if the data are incorrect. *shrug*

I'll leave it at that .. does me no good to get annoyed ;)

I'll save the suggestions .. and probably be asked to fix the problem in a few weeks. Why try to build a complex query for a report that doesn't even use 95% of the selected data is beyond me .. but we won't go there :)