[thelist] padding in NS7

Michael Pack michaelpack at wvdhhr.org
Tue Apr 1 14:41:50 CST 2003

Possibly the assignment of the navBar class to the <tr> in the second sample? This is what doesn't work for you in the first place.

>>> pixelmech at yahoo.com 04/01/03 03:32PM >>>
Hello,

I have a navbar type thing that is a table row. I have this style for
it set a the TR level:

.navBar {
	height: 16px;
	padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px;
}

Works fine in IE, does scratch in NS7. I figured this was because I
maybe couldn't pad the TR - so I wrapped the stuff in a DIV. It
worked in ONE place, but not the OTHER..how odd is that. Here are the
two lines:

It worked here:
Inc.</strong></div>

It did NOT work here:

class="topnavHere">Administration</span>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="#"
class="topnav">Logoff</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href="#"
class="topnav">Help</a></div>

Any ideas?

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.maccaws.com/

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward