[thelist] padding in NS7

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 16:16:53 CST 2003

--- Mike Foroobar <mike at exit13.f2o.org> wrote:
> Tom,
> My suggestion is to read this:
> http://www.alistapart.com/stories/practicalcss/. Tables are great
> things to use, but like everything else, they have a purpose [...]

Oh I agree Mike, I should have prefaced my question. I contracting
and this is not my design (or code really). My job is simply to make
it work - they aren't moving to losing deeply nested tables anytime
soon ;).

I could probably remove half the page code, but they don't want to
<insert shrug here>. Pays the bills.

Anyway, turns out the problem was the XHTML transitional doctype was
causing me lots of problems in both NS browsers. I simply moved it
back to HTML 4.

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.maccaws.com/

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward