[thelist] inserting zero

Jeremy Weiss jweiss03 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 11:06:02 CST 2003

What data type is your field?  A while back I had a problem with MSSQL
ignoring a leading zero on a zip code (i.e. 02938 would show as 2938) and
all I had to do was change the data type from numeric to varchar.  Of course
I wasn't using the zip code for any mathematical computations either.

HTH,
Jeremy Weiss