[thelist] web site on a cd?

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Wed Apr 2 11:35:24 CST 2003

Well, I'm in the 3 iteration of doing these and here's my suggestions:

(Since the only way I know to do this is through brute force)
* Keep your file system highly organized
* Be sure your site design is such that it is low maintenance and easily
replicable.
* Use CSS and Templates where applicable
* Use the File Save As... feature with your browser. :-\
* Take a day or so to realign the links

on second thought. I too would be interested in a tool that could do this.
(and save me another week in my life for more important things)

As far as the shopping cart goes, try for a javascript solution. its self
contained.

Rob