[thelist] project documentation

Burhan Khalid thelist at meidomus.com
Wed Apr 2 15:34:49 CST 2003

> Hi, Ken --
>
> You wrote:
>
>>Right now, I'm trying to write the style guide for them, and it's not
>>easy... Why can't project documentation just go away and everyone start
>>thinking like me? :)

[ snip excellent recommendations ]

<my $0.02>

	I have always found that implementing a data dictionary has always
saved me time, especially if the project gets snowballing (which project
doesn't?) and it involves more than one developer.  One of the few
things from my college years that has served me well. First learned of
it in COBOL ... and it has always saved me a lot of hassle.

</my $0.02>

--
Burhan Khalid
thelist[at]meidomus[dot]com