[thelist] PHP Breadcrumbs

SBeam sbeam at syxyz.net
Wed Jun 18 10:14:58 CDT 2003

On Wednesday 18 June 2003 09:58 am, Jennifer Zelazny wrote:
> Thanks to those who have replied with suggestions but for whatever
> reason, the breadcrumb trail still stops at one level.  I have all my
> code and my examples here: http://webgl.calgb.org/ .  I do not know if
> I am missing the obvious, but I really am anxious to get this working
> since it is so cool and since others have had the same problem.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jen

Hi
probably the reason is that you do not have register_globals turned on in your
setup. Which is a good thing. Try putting $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] or
$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] in your call to bread_crumb(), instead of
$SCRIPT_URL. Basically the $SCRIPT_URL var is undefined and so the function
is just giving you the home page and the current page.

Sam