[thelist] How can I access contents of an IFrame

Craig Burkett cburkett at triad.rr.com
Sun Jun 22 18:27:39 CDT 2003

I need to be able to hide and make visible comboboxes found on a web
page displayed in an IFrame from the parent.  The web page is part of
the same web site so security issues shouldn't be a problem.  Knowing
this, how do I access the members of the web page displayed in the
Iframe so that I can make a control/element visible or hidden via its
style.visibility attribute?

Ex of what I am doing that seems to be failing.  Viewer is the name of
the Iframe.

				var oCtrl =
window.Form1.all('Viewer').document.Form1.all(saControlNameList[iIdx]);
				if (oCtrl != null)
					oCtrl.style.visibility =
visibleStyle;

Thanks,