[thelist] A cafe of experts

Peter Small peter at genps.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 14:38:48 CDT 2003

If any of you are trying to see how an agent is created here it may
not work. Walter told me this page was creating an error. I've
corrected this now but it still doesn't work yet because the server
is caching the old js document.

Is there any trick I can use to stop the server caching js documents?

peter
http://stigmergicsystems.com