[thelist] Template Check (PM)

Keith Dahlby dahlbyk at softhome.net
Tue Jun 24 23:38:10 CDT 2003

Few quick suggestions:
1) Add a bottom margin to either the page or the copyright paragraph...text
flush with the bottom of the window just looks odd.

2) The corner image on the navigation bar breaks if the links wrap. I would
suggest trimming off the 4-pixel white padding on the corner image and
aligning it top-left instead of center-left. This should allow the text to
wrap nicely while maintaining the rounded corner. Also, you might want to
put an nbsp after the >> to ensure it will attach to the link following it.
If the link wraps and the >> doesn't, it looks a bit odd, IMHO.

3) I noticed that for each cell in the parts table you specify
class="parts". Unless these tables might include something else, you should
be able to give the table class="parts" and use cascading to style the td's
and th's:
table.parts tr th { ... }
table.parts tr td { ... }
Not sure if you planned to do this with 'consolidating' your CSS, but FWIW...

These observations aside, I like the design. Also, I'll second ted's
suggestion of adding some color to distinguish the links (navy blue
maybe?). HTH

Cheers ~ K