[thelist] technical specs from clients

Tim Burgan burgan at iprimus.com.au
Wed Jun 25 03:25:56 CDT 2003

Hi Matt.

How are you going?
This is a message that I have sent directly to you ( separate from [thelist] ).

I was wondering what the responses were to your post on 'technical specs from clients', because I have only seen 1 response since your original posting.

Did you get any replies directly to you that didn't get sent to [thelist]? If so, could you please either forward them on to me, or fill me in on what their suggestions were.

Thank you very much. I hope your questions were answered.

Regards

Tim Burgan
burgan at iprimus.com.au