[thelist] SELECT form larger than what's on display.

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 25 19:12:16 CDT 2003

The code doesn't work as expected on IE6, when I click the down arrow,
the thing's width expands.
I was looking for something that wouldn't expand, but the list dropping
down should have a specific width or automatic to match the biggest
element of the list.

The other email answer about the Webmonkey tutorial didn't match my
request, it's an expandable menu.

Cheers, I have looked on internet but it doesn't seem to be anywhere,
looks like nobody ever wanted to have that kind of behavior for a
dropdown select.

Cordialement,
  Damien COLA
    http://www.VarMalin.com