[thelist] Site Review Please - www.photokyo.com

Christian Anderson chris at jobdragon.com
Thu Jun 26 23:24:38 CDT 2003

Hi Everyone,

I finally got the newest version of photokyo together, and would like you to
check it out.  I know there are a few obvious problems such as the
background color showing up as just white on anything but IE on the PC, but
I'll get to that one... (or can anyone suggest how with CSS?)

I don't know if the DNS settings have kicked in around the world yet, so
just in case I'll give you the IP addy:

http://65.57.227.131/index.asp

Also, for those of you that are into mobile blogging, check this one out:

http://65.57.227.131/keitai.asp

If something is screwed, or you have some suggestions, I'd appreciate it if
you'd let me know.

Thanks!

Chris