[thelist] What's causing a psychological block?

Andrew andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Sat Jun 28 05:26:53 CDT 2003

I'll take a pot shot at this and say that there is information overload, you
used google as an example of indexing the web and I 'think' most poeple
'visitors' know that you type in your words and you get results based on googles
database contents.

What do you want people to do with your box?

Andrew

http://evolt.org.uk

Workers of the Web, evolt !

---