[thelist] Logo Design (infringement) help requested

Belinda Johnson belinda at prodsol.net
Sat Jun 28 08:20:35 CDT 2003

> It may just be me, but frankly the
> "hypnosis center" or "hypnotricks" (or whatever) racket just kind of
smacks
> of spamminess. But then your client is trying to sell gas masks and hazmat
> suits.

Well, that sentence to me sums it all up in a nutshell - I totally agree. I
have been uncomfortable with this "product line" since I first learned she
was developing the site, and so has she. Should have gone with my gut
instincts right from the start before we agreed to host it. I'd like to say
that if someone off the street, out o the blue, who I had no previous
business relationship with, came to me with a request to host this I would
not have given it a second thought (not to do so). But because I "know" the
client & his designer and he has an existing relationship, I caved.

Another lesson learned.