[thelist] compatibility testing?

andy hitchcock andy.hitchcock at bright-wave.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 02:27:30 CDT 2003

Thanks for replying, no I mean IE 4.72, I thought it was a trick of the light but IE 4.72 did exist if a number of articles I found whilst searching are correct, I vaguely remember it, couldn't be sure....seems like it was brushed under the carpet quickly, even evolt has no copy of it...grrrrr I need it for testing.