[thelist] problem with NN4.7 not processing PHP pages

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Tue Jul 1 06:53:29 CDT 2003

Thanks, David.

> Note the expires header? I think that is causing the
> problem. Configure the server so it sends the correct one :)

Question: Should I first change the <meta> expires tag to read -1 or what should it say? Also, I don't know how to change the .htaccess file (isn't that what it would be) or even if I'm allowed to. This is a host previously picked by the new client and I haven't dealt with them much yet.

> The problem might also have something to do with the server click
> running ~15 minutes slow and the timeout being set to 15 - but that's a wild guess.

    That brings up another question. Since this is a download page and some of the files are quite large (one is almost 20Mg), would this timeout setting create problems for users?

Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
             -- Thomas A. Edison
.