[thelist] problem with NN4.7 not processing PHP pages

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Tue Jul 1 07:11:10 CDT 2003

Andy:

> In the dim and distant past I seem to remember something about some
> browsers not liking 'method="post"', but they would work okay if it was
> rewritten 'method="POST"'. Might be an urban legend, but if all else
> fails might be worth a try.

I have another form (on another client's site) also for an XHTML Trans page which is written lowercase "post" with results going to an ASP page. It works fine in NN4.7. No problems. Thanks for the thought.

Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
             -- Thomas A. Edison